i was so nervous | my epic YouTube FANFEST performance | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: i was so nervous | my epic YouTube FANFEST performance | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey Guys! This year's YouTube Fanfest has got to be my most EPIC experience in life! Also, the preparation period was very very tough and probably one of the worst weeks for me! I was so nervous and bunch of other things went wrong! hope you enjoy the vlog! Thank you to: Kaushy Bharti Saptak Chatterjee Ashna Katoch Anu Sharmy Bharath Smiti my pariwar! Talk to me! Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sejalkumar1... Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit Music: Epidemic Sounds (I've finally paid for a music subscription guyss!) See you soon!


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India