Jonathan Cheok's Acting Showreel


Episode Title: Jonathan Cheok's Acting Showreel
Produced by: cheokboardstudios
Description: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON YOUTUBE FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS! It's been a long 6 year old journey and I thank God for all the opportunities I have gotten through my YouTube career. It's been a blast doing what I love doing and having all my family, friends and fans support me. I LOVE Y'ALL! So, this is a compilation showing most of the commercial work I've done on TVCs, Short Films, TV/Web Series and local Singaporean Movies, since May 2013. BECAUSE... Our sixth year anniversary is coming soon. #airhug #sixyearsold #cheokboardstudios _ Hey! Want to work on a video project or advertise with cheokboardstudios? Contact us here and let's make some awesome videos together! Email: jonathancheokco@gmail.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cheokboardstudios Instagram: @cheokboardstudios Twitter: @cheokboardtweet _ WE MAKE VIDEOS, NOT WAR!


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8