day in my life! INSTAGRAMMER of the year award! | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: day in my life! INSTAGRAMMER of the year award! | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey guys! Surprise bonus upload today! This is a day in my life from a week ago when I got the Instagrammer of the year अवॉर्ड alongside some amazing people like Bhuvan Bam, Pooja Dhingra, Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan and Virat Kohli (whaaaaaa). It was a really fun and packed day so I wanted to take you along! Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India