i went to HARRY POTTER WORLD! *i act like a 5yr old in this* | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: i went to HARRY POTTER WORLD! *i act like a 5yr old in this* | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey guys! ummm my dream of all time came true when I went to the Harry Potter world in orlando recently! It was incredible and I loved vlogging it! Al the details were spot on and every potterhead like me would just lose their shit inside! hope you have fun watching this! Do SUBSCRIBE and like and comment and press the bell button if you enjoyed (long list i know!) NEW VIDEOS EVERY FRIDAY (and some midweek bonus videos too sometimes!) Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon kids❤️


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8