Mumbai Vlog: SHOPPING and learning how to COOK ft Chef Kelvin! | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: Mumbai Vlog: SHOPPING and learning how to COOK ft Chef Kelvin! | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey guys! I've been travelling to Mumbai a lot these days, so I thought I should make a vlog on a day off during which I do some shopping in bandra and try out some food! There's fun challenge in this one where my special guest, Chef Kelvin challenges me to make a... watch the video peeps! 😉 Hope you guys liked it. Also, let me know in the comments how I did in the challenge! Also, HUGE thank you to Skoda for partnering with me on this video. I had a great time experiencing the amazing SKODA Kodiak L&K! Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon kids❤️


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India