HACKS to deal with the sticky MONSOON in style! | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: HACKS to deal with the sticky MONSOON in style! | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey Guys! How is the moonsoon treating you? I have never experienced monsoon like this before so I put together some hacks to help you get through the sticky and sweaty monsoon and still look good and stylish! Do SUBSCRIBE and like and comment and press the bell button if you enjoyed (long list i know!) NEW VIDEOS EVERY FRIDAY (and some midweek bonus videos too sometimes!) Things shown: 1. Synthetic Green Dress: Forever 21 2. White top: Shein.com 3. Orange Dress: Zara 4. Bandana: I got it from Japan but you can get a similar one in H&M 5. Mascara, tint: Benefit 6. Liner: Maybelline 7. Compact: Lakme 8. Ethnic Jewellery: Dilli Haat 9. Gold Hoops: H&M 10. Wax Earrings and Clay Earrings: I'm sorry for the life of me I can't remember where they are from! 😅 11. Cane Bag: Zara 12. Rubber Sandals: Linking Road Market 13. Slippers: Skechers 14. Plastic Phone Cover: Any local market Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon!


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8