how to make the BEST of a bad shopping trip: COLABA CAUSEWAY | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: how to make the BEST of a bad shopping trip: COLABA CAUSEWAY | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hi guys! In case you guys don’t know, I have shifted to आमची मुंबई. But before I shifted to Mumbai I went on a colaba causeway shopping trip! I usually get very annoyed if things don't go as per plan but I decided to show you what do to in incase your shopping trip doesn't go well at all! Do SUBSCRIBE and like and comment and press the bell button if you enjoyed (long list i know!) NEW VIDEOS EVERY FRIDAY (and some midweek bonus videos too sometimes!) Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon kids❤️


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8

ROMCOM WITH A TWIST Part 1 | #1MinDrama mini short film