#Sejal Speaks: What Moving to Mumbai has really been like!


Episode Title: #Sejal Speaks: What Moving to Mumbai has really been like!
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hi Guys! As you all know, this is my first time moving out of my parents house and living alone, that too in Mumbai! I have had all sorts of emotions in the past one month! How will I adjust, build my team, achieve my goals, be happy and make new friends! Huge thank you to Bumble for partnering with me on this video and helping me expand my social circle in Mumbai. Having a female friend is bliss and thanks to Bumble BFF I’ve found the perfect one in Mansi (thanks for being in the video!). Now go, check out my channel :p Download Bumble and switch to bff now: http://bit.ly/2Y6X3o5 Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon!


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8