Get Ready With Me: Day in Mumbai!


Episode Title: Get Ready With Me: Day in Mumbai!
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hi guys! Many of you were asking me about my skin care and how I do my makeup. So here's a get ready with me video for my everyday skin care and make-up. Also, I love how this outfit turned out! PS: why won't this traffic noise leave me alone? 😪 This video is in partnership with Olay. The combination of Olay Power Duo helps with reduced pigmentation and keeps your skin hydrated as well. Get Olay Power Duo here: https://bit.ly/2yuJJus Outfit Details: Tee, Cap, Bag, Clips, Shoes: Zara Skirt: Brandy Melville Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India