When You Move Out Alone for the First Time | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: When You Move Out Alone for the First Time | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hi Guys! For the longest time I was living with my parents in my comfort zone. Moving out was a huge decision for me (emotionally and economically both :p). It came with a lot of struggle and freedom. Here's a fun little sketch on my take about the pros and cons of living alone. Hope you guys like it and relate to it. Also, thank you Pournima, Sreenanda and Nicole for being part of this video! PS: Guys I shot this video on three different days. Feewwhhhh! Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon!


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8