K-POP Style Outfits! BLACKPINK Looks | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: K-POP Style Outfits! BLACKPINK Looks | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey Guys! As I promised in my previous K-pop video (Korea Vlog and Haul), https://youtu.be/V39pQRAZAaw I said I will be doing a complete K-pop fashion video. So, here it is for you guys! I love Blackpink and especially Lisa's style and I recreated 6 outfits inspired by them! I hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to mention your obsession with K-pop in the comments section below. Create your looks of K-pop and tag me on Instagram, I will check them out! Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit Shot and Edited by: Namrata Menon IG: radxbone Outfit Deets! Look 1 Top, Skort, Boots: Zara Necklaces: Forever 21 Look 2 Top, Necklace: Forever 21 Pants, Clips: Korea Shoes: Nike Look 3 Top, Neckalce: Forever 21 Pants: Zara Sports Bra, Shoes: Nike Look 4 T-shirt, Shorts: Korea (Can find similar ones in street market/ mens section at H&M) Jacket, HairPins: Zara Necklaces: Forever 21 Shoes: Nike Look 5 Top, Shoes, Sports Bra: Nike Skirt: Korea Clips: Zara Necklaces: Forever 21 Look 6 Top: Shein.com Skirt: Brandy Melville Shoes: Zara Necklaces: Forever 21 See you soon!


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8