My Mom and I Swapped Clothes! | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: My Mom and I Swapped Clothes! | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: #MomandMe Hey Guys! In this video, My mom and me do I style swap and give each other a makeover! My mother picks two outfits for me in an Indian theme and I pick two outfits for her which are a little more modern and out of her comfort zone! Outfit Details: Look 1 On Mom Jumpsuit: Koovs Blazer: Zara On Me: Suit: Stitched (Chikankari Work) Look 2 On Mom Dress: Zara On Me: Kurta: Fabindia Scarf: United Colors of Benetton Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon!


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8