Mumbai Vlog 2: Living Alone, Cool Events, By Invite Only! | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: Mumbai Vlog 2: Living Alone, Cool Events, By Invite Only! | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey Guys! Here is a BONUS upload of a weekly vlog from #SejalVlogs These are weekly vlogs about my life living alone in Mumbai and what I am upto everyday, dealing with home stuff, events, shoots and very cool things! This week was all about dealing with a dirty kitchen, getting ready for Paris Fashion Week, shooting for By Invite Only, seeing myself on Netflix and going for the Elle Beauty Awards! Check out more of my Mumbai videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOr3hEggfm0&list=PL-1BrqtS1Omuk_VIoJlPEeqbeYPehRATa #Mumbai Talk to me! Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon!


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8