19 days of 2019 | How 2019 Changed my Life Forever | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: 19 days of 2019 | How 2019 Changed my Life Forever | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey Guys! I welcome you all to the last video of the Year. This is the annual ritual video of the year 2019. It’s just like Youtube rewind for my channel :P. These days were full of joy, learning and lots of CHANGE and growth! From YouTube Fanfest, Unicef, Social Nation, Lakme Ad, Engineering Girls Season 2, Shoot with Rhea Kapoor, Instagrammer of the Year, Moving to Mumbai and more! In the end, I would like to thank you guys to always support me and fill me up with positivity and good vibes. Keep loving & supporting. Happy New Year/ Decade 2020. May all your wishes come true in this Decade. Don’t forget to write your wish or resolution in the comment section below! Checkout my previous year videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j01IK086zJo&list=PL-1BrqtS1OmtW9GzSYLmBXoepp5N4FMCu #newyear2020 #Decade2020 #happyholidays Connect with me: Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit Inquires: business@sejalkumar.net Thanks for Watching! ❤️


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India