Sejal Vlogs: Inside my 25th Birthday! finally going to show some partying haha


Episode Title: Sejal Vlogs: Inside my 25th Birthday! finally going to show some partying haha
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey guys! It was my 25th birthday on this new years 2020! I have never shown a personal vlog ever with me and friends having fun but I thought this is the time to take you inside my 25th Birthday party since I'm legal now! Do not forget to enter the giveaway! Checkout my previous year videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j01IK... #newyear2020 #Decade2020 #25thBirthday Connect with me: Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit Inquires: business@sejalkumar.net Thanks for Watching! ❤️


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8

ROMCOM WITH A TWIST Part 1 | #1MinDrama mini short film