Lockdown Singing | Ariana Grande Imagine Cover by Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: Lockdown Singing | Ariana Grande Imagine Cover by Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey guys! how is quarantine - ing going in the lockdown? I have been trying to be happy and be creative and experiment. This is a cover of Imagine by Ariana Grande! I had noone to help me film or record this song! I recorded by myself on garageband and filmed the video on my phone completely alone all in 2 hours! Please stay indoors and stay safe during these times! and STAY POSITIVE! we can get through this tough times of Covid-19 together! #StayAtHome My Original Song 'Aisi Hun': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yvxb... Get my daily updates here: Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon! 🖤


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม