Meet my Naana Naani! | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: Meet my Naana Naani! | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hey guys! Meet my adorable and cute grandparents (nana naani)! Since I am back at my home in Delhi and had some more time to spend with them I thought why not do a Q&A with them! They also dressed up for this very very cutely so please show them so love in the comments and DO SUBSCRIBE! Please stay indoors and stay safe during these times! and STAY POSITIVE! we can get through this tough times of Covid-19 together! #StayAtHome My Original Song 'Aisi Hun': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yvxb... Get my daily updates here: Instagram: instagram.com/sejalkumar1195/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sejalkumar1195 Facebook : www.facebook.com/TheClothingEdit See you soon! 🖤


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

T Series me 'T' Ka Matlab Kisi Ko Nahi Pata - Facts About T Series Company - AMF Ep 8