चांद पर लगा अमेरिका का झंडा सफेद क्यों हुआ| Far side of the Moon|Secret of the Dark Side of the Moon | Research Tv India


Episode Title: चांद पर लगा अमेरिका का झंडा सफेद क्यों हुआ| Far side of the Moon|Secret of the Dark Side of the Moon
Produced by: Research Tv India
Description: Research Tv India The Secret of the Dark Side of the Moon|Far side of the moon #Moon #Darkside #Farside #Earth #Universe #Marsnews #Marsvideo #Marslanding #Moonlanding The far side of the Moon is the lunar hemisphere that always faces away from Earth, opposite to the near side. Compared to the near side, the far side's terrain is rugged, with a multitude of impact craters and relatively few flat and dark lunar maria ("seas"), giving it an appearance closer to other barren places in the solar system such as Mercury and Callisto. It has one of the largest craters in the Solar System, the South Pole–Aitken basin. The hemisphere is sometimes called the "dark side of the Moon", where "dark" means "unknown" instead of "lacking sunlight" – both sides of the Moon experience two weeks of sunlight while the opposite side experiences two weeks of night. About 18 percent of the far side is occasionally visible from Earth due to libration. The remaining 82 percent remained unobserved until 1959, when it was photographed by the Soviet Luna 3 space probe. The Soviet Academy of Sciences published the first atlas of the far side in 1960. The Apollo 8 astronauts were the first humans to see the far side in person when they orbited the Moon in 1968. All manned and unmanned soft landings had taken place on the near side of the Moon, until 3 January 2019 when the Chang'e 4 spacecraft made the first landing on the far side. Astronomers have suggested installing a large radio telescope on the far side, where the Moon would shield it from possible radio interference from Earth.


Click here to view video on YouTube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

|| Swimming Underwater || Water Park Vlog ||

Waiting for Someone ??? | Bangkok Midnight Line-up

Vlog!!! A Visit To Wet-o-Wild, Nicco Park's Water Park!