Room 3110 (Horror Short Film)


Episode Title: Room 3110 (Horror Short Film)
Produced by: cheokboardstudios
Description: This Halloween, I wrote, produced, shot, directed and edited a horror short film all in the span of 48 hours. I think that might be the scariest thing that has happened all week... THE LITTLE TIME I HAD FOR THIS. But... the good news is... I DID IT! So, I've always been afraid of spooky things happening in hotel rooms, especially when you're alone and this film is a combination of imagination and some real life accounts I've heard from friends. If you enjoy this film, do leave a LIKE, drop a COMMENT, subscribe to US and SHARE this video with someone who's a BIG TIME SCAREDY CAT! HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOLKS! _________________________________________________________________________ Equipment: Sony a7sii Metabones Lens Adaptor Canon 50mm F1.4 Prime Sigma 14mm and 85mm Primes Zhiyun Weebil S Gimbal iPhone XR Boya Microphones Pavotube Lights _________________________________________________________________________ Check out my production company: www.vimeo.com/lacunafilms or my new online clothing line: @oath.wear (Instagram) _________________________________________________________________________ HIT ME UP FOR COLLABS: Jonathancheokco@gmail.com or Lacunafilmssg@gmail.com (For commercial/Corporate gigs)


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India