Do you attach your self-esteem to success? #1MinThought | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: Do you attach your self-esteem to success? #1MinThought | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: #1Minthought Ep1: Why do we tie our self esteem to success? It is even valid to tie your self-worth or self-esteem with how fast you climb the success chart? Why can’t we fail and still feel like we made an amazing effort, we tried our best and I’m glad but it just didn’t work out. This is a new addition and a twist to our #1MinDrama. I missed talking to you all and I wanted to express those feelings after which I used to think, Is it just me? Or does everyone go through it? So here am I with #1MinThought. Tell me a lesson you learned recently!


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India