Forgiveness #1MinDrama | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: Forgiveness #1MinDrama | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Hiii guys, the all-new #1MinDrama is here! This time the Vision resolves around Forgiveness. I had this piece in mind since a long time, as growing up I struggled with Forgiveness- I used to hold on to moments and things. I guess we all do that at some point or the other. So, here's the plan – feeling all the feels, from anger to not feeling good enough. But at the same time, being kind, forgiving, and understanding. It's tough, but it's like setting myself free. 2024 is all about that freedom. ✨ I hope you all liked this one, see you in the Next one! Let me know in the comments what are your thoughts about forgiveness #acting #drama #cinematics #shortfilm #shortvideo


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India