My Friends and Family react to my New song - Masoomiyan!


Episode Title: My Friends and Family react to my New song - Masoomiyan!
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: Dropped the 'Masoomiyan' music video bomb on my fam and friends. Their faces went from curious to 'This is epic!' in seconds. The most fun one was My dad’s - “mujhe nahi pata tha ki Mera bacha itne badde badde ganne banta hai” 😂❤️ What was the best reaction and the one that was the closest to your reaction after watching the music video? [music video, reaction video, friends and family reacts, music]


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India