We did a Secret Meet and Greet | Sejal Kumar


Episode Title: We did a Secret Meet and Greet | Sejal Kumar
Produced by: Sejal Kumar
Description: This is something truly special we recently did (and I was inspired by @taylorswift the queen!): a meet & greet + performance of my new song Masoomiyan! Karaoke, hot chocolate, a bonfire aka the COZIEST evening! My team and I selected 29 special people from my core audience who have been supporting my growth and loving my content for a long time.🫶🏻 I love you guys, truly. I needed this right now! It was a fabulous and cozy night and so thankful to @StayVista for this huge and amazing space, and I'm really looking forward to more of these!✨✨ . Massive thank you to @le15pattiserie and @poojadhingra for the custom macaroons and hot chocolate! We LOVED them . 📷 - @gaganchopra1 Outfit - @ete_india 🎸- @mcgilheri thank youuuu! Thanks @bharatsubramaniam for doing a duet with me for the karaoke segment and singing Mitwa✨☺️ My team - @varshaaa101 and @muskanbhalla Volunteers - @madhuriiguptaa @nikhitasonii


Click here to view video on YouTube.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

เลี้ยงหอย หอยปัง หอยโข่ง หอยเชอรี่ หอยขม

धरती पर दोबारा पैदा होगा ये सांप| Titanoboa, the World's Biggest Prehistoric Snake| Titanoboa Facts | Research Tv India